Generate Electricity and Make Money!
When Bright Spark Electrical and Renewables Ltd install an electricity-generating technology from a renewable source such as solar PV, the government's Feed-In Tariff scheme (FIT) will mean you get money from your energy supplier. Click here to see a video explaining the tariff.
You will be paid for the electricity you generate, even if you use it yourself, and for any surplus electricity you export to the grid. And of course you'll also save money on your electricity bill, because you'll be using your own electricity.
We are your local supplier for advice, installation and service. To find out more please contact Bright Spark Electrical and Renewables Ltd.
Your Local Approved Installer
_Bright Spark Electrical and Renewables Ltd are pleased to annouce that we are fully approved for the installation of solar photovoltaics (Solar PV).
We are members of the REAL Assurance Scheme and are approved by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) for the installation of solar photovoltaics.
What is Solar Photovoltaics?
• Solar photovoltaics is the installation of solar panels that generate electricity.
• We are able to install roof or ground mounted systems.
• Reduced VAT rate of 5% for domestic installations.
• Tours of fully functional installation available by appointment only.
• All systems bespoke designed for your property - no one kit-fits-all approach!
• Top quality panels and components used.
• All systems designed using industry leading software.
Bright Spark Electrical are your LOCAL installer for North Norfolk.
For more information please click the link to download our Solar FAQ sheet (552kb) (includes information on feed-in tariffs).
For more detailed information on the feed-in tariff changes, go to FAQ on UK Government Feed-in-Tariffs (169kb).
Please contact us for a FREE site survey and advice!